Almost no rain in August, watch out for Gaston and a "not so hot" front on the way!


For more timely updates please see my postings on Mark Langford's Weather Page.

For the entire month of August, only 0.12 of rain fell at my place. The lack of rain and the high temps have extremely stressed my yard and pocketbook for the watering I'm doing just to keep my plants alive. La NiƱa is definitely back!

Gaston has formed this afternoon out in the Atlantic...this one bears watching since some of the models are taking him into Florida and possibly the Gulf.

I now have some new employees working for my weather page...


An early season "not so hot" front will limp through our area tomorrow night, giving us a chance for some scattered showers. So far, in my backyard, I've gotten the scattered part of the showers instead of the showers!

Comments

Popular Posts