Storm total of 3.13 inches in Helotes

Make sure your cameras are working...with this last batch of rain, I can safely say we will have one heck of a Spring this year! Bluebonnet plants are coming up everywhere on my lot in Helotes. Once March gets here, they should put on a great show.

Meanwhile, San Antonio will feel like Spring is already here this week, with temps hitting the 70's and lows in the 50's. Looking down the road, computer models are not showing any chances of another major cold outbreak for the rest of the month. I find that hard to believe with all of the snow pack and continued very cold temps in Canada and Alaska. I think this will change within a week.

With the 3.13 inches of rain this week, our yearly total is now at 3.44 inches, much above average for January. I much prefer this pattern over our 2 year drought!


Comments

Popular Posts